What we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced and result-driven Assistant Manager, Digital to join our MarTech group. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing digital marketing projects and delivery.
This key role in our team focuses on critical areas of MarTech, including managing both Singapore and Thailand websites, supporting a robust conversion optimisation program, and executing of SEO campaign. Being responsible for our sites, as it is often the first point of contact, requires someone with a strong design eye, an understanding of site development and the ability to work collaboratively across our business with marketing, technology, product, and customer care. Personality is a critical hiring indicator for our business; we’re looking for people who have tenacity, are willing to help where needed, know how to work hard, and have fun!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Driving developing and enabling consumer touchpoints communications and launching consumer journeys to increase new business digital engagement and repurchase.
- Track, analyse and report campaigns and consumer journey performance and demonstrate marketing efficiencies and improved ROI leveraging on learnings and results.
- Owning the digital channel/ platform (Organic, Email, Direct) and taking responsibility for business outcomes.
- Defining the digital channel/ platform requirements and ensuring all stakeholders understand the scope and product/platform domains.
- Solid understanding of marketing and marketing technologies and ability to apply technology know-how to reach customers better.
- Manage the front-end developer team, ensuring their tasks and assignments are timely.
- Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Information Technology / relevant field of studies with around 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing and technology.
- Experience in Google360 Stack (Analytics, Optimize, Search Console, Tag Manager).
- Experience in Data Studio and similar data visualisation platforms would be advantageous.
- Experience in mapping business processes, workflow models, wireframes, and prototyping.
- Able to plan, organise, and execute projects/campaigns meticulously and measure performance.
- High integrity, takes accountability for work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
- A passionate learner and a good communicator with a can-do attitude.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Medical benefits that takes care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.