Insurance is more than just a product. At Budget Direct Insurance we also consider it to be a service. We are looking for a Claims Specialist that is confident in his/her interpersonal skills and has excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate will work alongside other dedicated Claims professionals to advice, process and coordinate the assistance that our customers requires, following a motor accident or travel incident.
Your day to day duties:
- First in line person to provide advice to customers on making a claim and the processes involved. Attending to FNOL calls.
- Creating/Registering new claims cases and promptly follow up on outstanding claims cases
- Maintaining the Merimen Accident Report Inbox, Claims and Motor Claims Inbox
- Maintain overall claims log
- Procuring direct settlement cases with Third Parties.
- Arranging OD/TP motor surveys with workshop
- Handle any negative feedback or issues associated with a claim
- You need to use discernment to assess and investigate claims accurately and objectively.
- Respond to customers via writing, you must have good business writing skills.
- Adhere to industry requirements and internal quality standards
- Willing to reach out and lend a hand where needed, you may be helping with Claims administrative work, such as scanning and uploading third-party documents, sending urgent mails/postages.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the motor insurance field.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a great team player, good communicator and possess the ability to deal with difficult situations.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.