- Preparation of the statutory financial statements and MAS returns
- Preparation of balance sheet schedules and bank reconciliation
- Responsible for reconciliation of statements of account with the GL
- Responsible for daily operations in respect of all payments and receipts
- Assist in the closing of accounts (monthly, quarterly and year-end)
- Assist in all tax filings including GST
- Assist in liaising with auditors and external partners (e.g. actuaries, tax agents etc.)
- Take on finance related administrative duties
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum diploma in accountancy
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting
- Meticulous and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Conversant with Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word
- To be successful in the role, you should be an innate problem solver, possess a progressive can-do attitude and a good team player
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.