We are looking for a QA Tester to assess the software quality of the changed systems/applications through manual and automated testing. In this role, you will be responsible for testing and finding bugs and defects for the changed system/application. You will conduct these tests to ensure that the system/application is fit for purpose before it gets deployed to production for use.
You will be responsible:
- Review and analyse the system specifications
- Collaborate with the developers and BA to develop test plans
- Prepare the test cases as per the test scenarios and requirements
- Execute the test scripts and review the results
- Log and document the testing phases and cycles
- Report and document the technical issues and defects found
- Conduct post-release sanity testing
- Degree or diploma holder in Computer Science or related field
- CTFL certified
- Familiar with Agile framework and regression testing
- Working knowledge of testing management software such as Zephyr
- Ability to document and troubleshoot
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in general insurance industry is a plus
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail is a must!
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.