The main role of a QA Executive is to ensure that standard of service quality at the Customer Care Centre is consistently provided to our customers over various channels of contact (such as phone, emails, SMS).
This role calls for one who is passionate in improving customer experience and nurture people to WOW our customers.
You will be responsible for:
Reviewing, executing quality assurance processes and make recommendation to the Management on the overall objective to improve customer experience of our customers.
Your day to day activities:
- Investigate and provide findings on feedback received by the management through MAS, GIA and other related authority, such as FIDREC. This will include making recommendation and drafting replies to address and resolve any complaints
- Perform regular review on calls and email handled by team members, including team leaders within the Customer Care Centre to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and call handling workflow.
- Conduct evaluation and customer satisfaction rating received via feefo responses. Provide report and trend data to our management team.
- Analyze all customer service metrics, accuracy & quality scorecard of our agents and how the performance affects our overall customer experience and KPIs.
- Conduct UAT testing for all new initiatives and enhancement to ensure zero error prior to production.
- Proactively create, innovate, and share initiatives to improve work quality.
- Provide monthly coaching on QA score to Individuals and Teams to improve quality performance.
- Provide feedback and actionable data to various internal groups like operation managers and team leaders on work process.
- To assist and cover Training/Refreshers when required.
- Undertake any related assignments as and when assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in Call Center, Sales Center and Customer Service roles.
- Insurance Certifications (BCP/PGI/ComGI) required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Thrive working in a team oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Great multi-tasker, self-directed and organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Diploma in any field.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Medical benefits that takes care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.