What we are looking for
A senior data architect with strong Business Intelligence knowledge and a keen eye for detail. In this role, you will need to demonstrate how your strong focus on performance and delivery can help us to meet the ambitious growth agenda.
Are you excited and motivated to drive impact with the use of data? Are you a great and efficient problem solver? If you fit the bill, we are excited for you to join us on this exciting Journey!
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse including SSIS packages with multiple data sources and multiple ETL branches.
- Study and understand the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports.
- Provide support and maintenance on ETL processes and documentation.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in ETL.
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedure.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions, mainly using SSRS, Power BI and others BI tools.
- Develop basic Financial Analysis and Excel model.
- Manage customer and sales insights development.
- Assisting business teams to prepare and provide weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant Data role - building and/or maintaining data warehouses.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server.
- Integration Services (SSIS).
- Demonstrated experience working in web and digital marketing analytics. Preferably hands-on experience with the Google Analytics, Ads and Optimize; and Facebook’s analytics tools.
- Able to convert data into meaningful insights to inform business decision making and outcomes.
- Familiarity with BI technologies.
- Technology stack understanding.
- Language: C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL, Site core, Power BI
- Understanding of marketing metrics, media attribution models and campaign tracking.
- Experience in Insurance domain / Digital marketing data analytics is a plus.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude and great communication skills.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Medical benefits that takes care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.