We are looking for Claims professionals who are proficient in handling claims matters for General Insurance product, strong experience with motor claims handling is required. He/she will lead a small team of Claims officers, work closely within the team and external stakeholders to bring forth excellent customer experience and accurate claims settlement.
Your day to day duties:
- Provide service and advice to customers on the processes in submitting a claim.
- Promptly review and follow up on outstanding claims cases.
- Maintain overall claims log records and procuring direct settlement cases with Third Parties.
- Effectively lead and mentor junior Claim Executives.
- Handle feedback and other ad-hoc duties associated with claim cases.
- Ensure each claim is assessed correctly in accordance with policy coverage and within the Authority Limit given, with adequate reserve set.
- Assist Claims Manager in preparing management reports.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Possess a strong sense of discernment to assess and investigate claims accurately and objectively.
- Able to negotiate and settle claims with Third Party claimants, insurers, lawyers, and workshops accurately and timely.
- Competent in decision making with regards to claims matters.
- Good business writing skills to respond to customers via writing.
- High integrity, adhering to industry requirements and internal quality standards.
- Good knowledge of local legislations.
- Team-oriented and willing to reach out and lend a hand where needed.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the motor insurance field.
- General Insurance (BCP & PGI) certification required.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Medical benefits that takes care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.