Budget Direct Insurance prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities and development.
We are looking for a progressive Human Resource professional that will provide support in the full spectrum of Human Resource management. The candidate should possess experience as a HR Generalist and is a self-starter who is driven by modern HR and people practices. This role requires strong analytical and objective mindset, meticulousness and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
Your day to day responsiblilities:
Actively contribute to the performance goals of the People & Culture function and the business. Supporting the Manager, People & Culture in managing full spectrum of HR admin duties, including but not limited to records management, payroll processing, recruitment and training.
- Maintain complete and accurate HR records of all employees, including leave, group insurance and claims management
- Responsible for the monthly payroll processing of employees and all income tax matters
- Manage and oversee employee’s benefits, overtime, allowances to ensure full compliance with the latest MOM regulations.
- Responsible for work pass applications/renewal/cancellations, government paid leave submissions and related matters
- Advertise job openings on various job channels, in compliance with the Tripartite Guidelines and Fair Consideration Framework. Arranging interviews with candidates, working with hiring managers and recruiters
- Handle full process of onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Ensure all employees complete pre-employment screening, preparation of employment contracts and other onboarding documents.
- Administer our Training and Development programme and maintaining the training records.
- Plan and organise employee engagement activities to foster our work culture and relationships
- Advise and assist employees in any HR related queries
- Handle diverse workload independently and exercise discretion
- We are well resourced, but we are still a small team; we all actively help and support each other, which means rolling up our sleeves to take on any ad-hoc work as needed, to deliver our customers the best experience and drive results.
- At least 2 or more years with relevant Human Resources experience.
- Must possess knowledge and hands-on working experience on Singapore Employment Law and labour rights and conditions.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.