We are looking for an experienced, independent Helpdesk Support professional as the go-to person for providing support across to all users. As part of our IT team, your responsibilities for this role includes all systems, servers, desktop support and processes covering the elements of end user computing within the regional business.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Take ownership and be a central point of contact, for any issue reported by our internal and external customers, ensuring professional and regular communication is provided.
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line support at the required service levels for all IT solutions with the technical support strategy covering all in-house and vendor-purchased systems in use by the business
- Work with other internal support groups and vendors of 3rd party in order to resolve issues with the implementation or operation of systems and services
- Manage Desktop Support Services, providing direction, support and guidance.
- Participates and/or leads project efforts for continual improvement for customer-facing tasks, project related tasks as well as internal process-related improvement items.
- Incident resolution, provide frontline user support, ensuring user issues are attended to according to their priority level and SLA.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and escalation of IT problems internally and to external vendor partner.
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for continuous development and self-improvement around IT knowledge and business processes.
- Provisioning of users’ devices according to company policies.
- Responsible for Audit related tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, in a fast-paced environment.
- MCSE or similar extensive experience working with Microsoft Operating Systems and applications required.
- Technical Skills Requirements
- Good understanding of Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficient in working with and troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft 365 Suites including Exchange client support
- Basic IP networking knowledge to troubleshoot connectivity related issue
- Exposure to Cisco Telephony would be added an advantage
- ITIL Certification – Incident, Problem, Change and Asset Management
- Soft Skills Requirements
- Possess a strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills – must have the ability to convey complex problems to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills – competent in performing root-cause analysis and undertaking structured problem solving
- Must possess the aptitude to learn complex concepts quickly and be able to relay the information
- Effectively managing your time by prioritizing urgent and important tasks.
- A self-starter, accountable and pro-active in resolving issues.
- Able to work well with team members as well as independently.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.