What we are looking for:
We are looking for experienced and analytically-led performance media specialist with a passion for getting into the numbers to identify how to turn visitors into customers, and gets a kick out of delivering great results. You’ll already be running brand, social, video and performance display / PPC campaigns and have a robust understanding of how people’s online behaviors and triggers. We’re looking for someone who wants to help us change consumer behavior in the digital economy.
You appreciate the role of both digital and traditional media, and know how to manage campaigns across both. Your proven ability to deliver quality work, quickly, will see you succeed in our fast-paced and lean business environment. As a member of the local marketing team, you will provide advice on media performance. You’ll own the budget, investment strategies and outcomes, supported by a great manager who will share her exceptional experience.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Managing campaign performance, optimizing key terms and buying / bidding strategies to improve our conversion ratios.
- Getting stuck in Google Analytics and internal data to learn more about how your work influences traffic to, and through, the site.
- Using search, performance, and business data to inform your decision-making processes.
- Testing out different buying and bid strategies to maintain growth, while actively working to keep our investment costs optimised.
- Briefing and managing development of new advertising creative for use in non-search environments.
- Continually testing new ad copy / digital creative and providing recommendations to the site management team for trial on site.
- Working with the site team to develop new ways to better land people on site to maximize conversion, across all your inbound channels of responsibility.
- Responsible for ensuring business leadership know where our investment is driving results and where you’re making changes to improve outcomes.
- Listening to customer calls to understand where content can be created to meet customers’ needs for simple and clear information about insurance, claims, and more.
- Hands-on experience in setting up, running and optimising paid search campaigns using Google AdWords and bid-automation tool (i.e. SA 360, Kenshoo, Marin); a Google AdWords Professional Certified and Search Ads 360 Certified (a bonus)
- Ensure campaigns are optimised regularly and deliver campaign performance based on KPIs set. Knowledge of ad trafficking, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Can demonstrate how to drive new customer acquisition and brand communications.
- Experience in Display Programmatic and Social Media Advertising.
- Working knowledge of Google’s full stack including Analytics, Google Marketing Platform (Double Click).
- High level of experience managing digital media investment.
- Comfortable working on big dataset through Excel or SQL (not a must) in the process of analysing campaign results.
- Interested in how your work contributes to our lead generation activities and supports our sales and services team to bring on and retain new customers.
- Have a measure of tertiary education and 4-5 years’ experience in media or performance marketing agency, or within a digitally-led B2C business.
- Independent, proactive and organised with excellent time management skills.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.