What we are looking for:
We are looking for highly skilled Technical BA to take on the bridging role between Business teams and the Technology Group. In this role, you will be responsible for the business analysis from product inception to delivery.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Scoping projects and business needs while managing stakeholder and users’ expectations.
- Managing our release program and prioritizing work streams.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and current
- Understand the business to articulate the business needs and create Enterprise applications, design and product requirements that will form the basis of our development program.
- Create user journeys and test programs to verify delivered product matches the needs of our customers and team members, positively improving our business relationships and outcomes.
- Ensure developers know what is required of them from inception and right throughout the delivery process.
- Lead stand-ups with stakeholders and managing expectations, dependencies, risks and issues as they arise.
- Help to build an agile/adaptive culture to deliver quality development of multiple projects with evolving requirements and fixed timeframes.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis. Added advantage for experience in insurance industry or consulting in insurance domain.
- Technical Stack Understanding
- Language: Java, C# .Net, PHP, AngularJS
- Others: MS SQL
- Previous experience as a developer / Technical BA. Ability to code in one or more of our Technical stacks.
- Customer life-cycle design. Understanding of the SDLC and be able to review technical specs to ensure al business requirements are covered.
- Expert in using agile methodology to develop end-to-end solutions.
- Database knowledge and hands on management.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including listening, problem-solving, and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Future-focused, flexible and mature enough to navigate ambiguity and fast-moving change.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and workstreams, and their deadlines concurrently within a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.