It’s fun to share with friends. Whether it’s sharing a meal or food pictures or relationship status updates on social media.
At Budget Direct Insurance we like to give e-shopping vouchers to say THANK YOU for sharing a good deal and referring your friends to us.
Thank you for what?
Thank you for referring and helping your friends and family get an even better deal on their insurance.
Can I get in on the action?
Can! Bring a Buddy! Refer a friend today and get a $20* e-shopping voucher when your friend buys an annual policy from us. Your friend receives up to $50 in e-shopping vouchers when they buy any Car, Motorcycle or Travel insurance policy.
With your unique Buddy ID Referral Link, we’ve made it easy for you to invite your friends.
When you refer a friend, and your friend buys insurance from us, you both win!
- Get your Buddy ID. If you’re a customer of Budget Direct Insurance, you’ll see your Buddy ID and Buddy ID Referral Link when you log in to your Policy Manager.
- Share your Buddy ID Referral Link with friends and family. Post it on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest. Put it in your email signature. Share it with everyone you know. The choice is yours.
- Your friend gets a good deal. When any friend uses your Buddy ID Referral Link to purchase Car, Motorcycle or Travel Insurance from us, your friend gets up to $50 in e-shopping vouchers.
- You get rewarded too. You will receive a $20* e-shopping voucher, accessible through your Policy Manager, within 30 days after your friend’s policy commences. This allows your friend time to review their insurance policy and make changes if needed.
- There’s no limit! You can share your Buddy ID Referral Link as many times as you want. So don’t just tell one friend, tell all your buddies (and we mean everyone)!
*Your friend purchases any annual policy from Budget Direct Insurance for the first time
More fun stuff with friends
Here are 4 more kickass things to do in Singapore with friends
We have words for missing out. Bo jio. Not inviting someone along to something or… anything.
Yes, we love our friends, and we love being included! And if you want to invite a friend to something worth your time, we’ve made it easy for you. Here’s our top four kickass things to do with friends in Singapore.
Sport / Fun / Group
1. Bubble soccer
Bubble Bump SG will happily rent you and your friends Bubble Soccer equipment. You can opt to play at one of their three locations, or at an open area of your choice. It’s way more fun than bumper cars, especially when your friends are upside down waving their legs in the air!!
2. Stand up paddling
The sea around Singapore provides plenty of calm places for Stand Up Paddling (SUP). It's a great activity for friends of any age (except maybe toddlers). You can rent a board from SUP School. You can also book private or group lessons.
Unlike windsurfing, where you rely on wind strength and wind movement, for stand-up paddling you can go out at any time.
3. Water soccer
Water soccer is the newest way to enjoy an old game in water. Think water polo, water volleyball… you get the idea. Kovan Sports Centre offers early bird offers and group rates for Water Soccer or Futsal. A super cool way to have fun with friends!
4. High ropes + zipline
If you and your friends like wobbly logs, bridges, a tarzan swing and trapezes, Forest Adventure is for perfect for you. You can also zipline across the Bedok Reservoir. Come on, that’s got to be worth a go.
Ready to Bring a Buddy?
It’s easy – here’s