Pay Less for Motorcycle Insurance or Get up to $88*, Even if You Don’t Buy!
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. *Terms & conditions apply.
Motorcycle Insurance Due? Pay Less or Get up to $88*, Even If You Don’t Buy
If your renewal premium with your current insurer is cheaper than our premiums for the same level of cover, we’ll give you up to $88* even if you don't buy from us! It’s a win-win!
Hurry! This special Chinese New Year deal is on only for the month of February. Huat are you waiting for? Don’t miss it!
Remember, you can renew your insurance 60 days before its start date.
- Get a customised quote online or over the phone. You can call our Customer Care team at 6221 2111, Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm, or Saturdays from 9am to 3pm (excluding public holidays).
- If the quoted premium from Budget Direct Insurance is higher than your renewal premium with your current other insurer, email us the full details of your renewal notice from your current insurer, your current policy’s schedule, and other information that we may request from you to [email protected] for verification purposes.
- If Budget Direct Insurance verifies that our quoted premium is higher than the renewal premium offered by your current insurer for the same level of cover, you will receive up to $88* based on your motorcycle insurance plan type.
Who is eligible to enjoy this offer?
Main Rider in your policy is 35 years old and above
Each Named Rider, if any, is 25 years old and above and has held a valid driving licence for more than 2 years
Applicable if your No Claim Discount (NCD) is 20%
Motorcycle usage selected is Private and Commuting Use
The Main Rider and Named Rider have not been involved in an accident or claim (including any “not at fault” accident/claim) within the 3 years preceding the policy start date
- Only vehicles registered in Singapore and only residents of Singapore may be insured under Budget Direct Insurance’s motorcycle insurance policies. For other terms and conditions of Budget Direct Insurance’s motorcycle policies, please refer to the Product Disclosure Document that is currently published on our website, prior to purchase of such policy.
- This Promotion Challenge is only available to customers (each, an “Eligible Customer”):
- who are ready to renew their motorcycle insurance policy with another Singapore-based insurer between 4 February 2022 and 28 February 2022 (dates inclusive) and have not yet paid the renewal premium for their policy (“Challenge Period”);
- whose vehicle to be insured must not have been previously insured by Budget Direct Insurance within 60 days of the date of the Eligible Customer’s submission of the Verification Documents;
- who have obtained a customised quote on our website at budgetdirect.com.sg or from our Customer Care team by calling 6221 2111, Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm, or Saturdays from 9am to 3pm (excluding public holidays); and
- whose policy to be renewed and insurance application to Budget Direct Insurance fulfil the following criteria:
- the Main Rider in the policy is 35 years old and above;
- each of the policy’s Named Rider(s), if any, is 25 years old and above, and holds a valid driving licence for more than 2 years;
- the applicable No Claim Discount is 20%;
- the type of motorcycle usage selected is Private and Commuting Use; and
- each of the Main Rider and the Named Rider(s) has not been involved in any accident or claim (including any “not at fault” accident/claim) within the 3 years preceding the start date of the policy.
- Save as expressly stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, Budget Direct Insurance will apply its standard underwriting criteria and requirements to all insurance applications, and reserves the right, at any time, to reject in full or in part, any insurance application.
- To participate in this Promotion Challenge, the Eligible Customer must submit to [email protected] at Budget Direct Insurance the full details of their policy renewal documents from their current insurer ("Renewal Notice"), their current policy’s schedule, and any other information that Budget Direct Insurance may require (collectively, the "Verification Documents"). All Verification Documents (including Renewal Notice and current policy schedule) submitted to Budget Direct Insurance for verification:
- must be genuine, complete and up-to-date, so that an accurate comparison of the Eligible Customer’s current policy’s cover and benefits and the cover offered by Budget Direct Insurance can be made; and
- must be received by Budget Direct Insurance before 5pm on 28 February 2022.
By submitting the Verification Documents, the Eligible Customer agrees to authorise and grant Budget Direct Insurance the right to collect, use and process their name, NRIC/FIN number, email address and other personal details contained in the Verification Documents, for the purposes of verifying the Eligible Customer's renewal policy proposal details and the administration of this promotion.
Our Customer Care team will advise you on the adequacy of the Verification Documents submitted. Budget Direct Insurance reserves the right to refuse an Eligible Customer’s participation in this Promotion Challenge if the Verification Documents submitted are unsatisfactory or incomplete.
- If Budget Direct Insurance verifies that our quoted premium is higher than an Eligible Customer’s renewal premium offered by his/her current insurer for the same level of cover, the Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive up to $88 ("Challenge Amount") based on the Eligible Customer’s current motorcycle insurance plan type. The Challenge Amount that the Eligible Customer can receive, if successful in the Promotion Challenge (“Successful Customer”), will be solely determined by Budget Direct Insurance based on the Eligible Customer’s insurance plan type with his/her current insurer. If the Eligible Customer is successful in the challenge, Budget Direct Insurance will contact the Successful Customer for purposes of receiving the Challenge Amount within 30 days from our email notification to the Eligible Customer that he/she is successful in the challenge.
Eligible Customer’s current Motorcycle Insurance Plan Challenge Amount Comprehensive $88 Third Party Fire and Theft $50 Third Party Only $50
- A Successful Customer (as identified by their NRIC or FIN number) can only receive the Challenge Amount once for the Promotion Challenge. Unless otherwise expressly stated by Budget Direct Insurance, a Successful Customer is not eligible to participate in any similar promotion challenges (regardless of the Challenge Amount). Budget Direct Insurance reserves the right to disqualify a Successful Customer from receiving the Challenge Amount if it suspects any fraud or misleading conduct.
- By accepting the Challenge Amount, each Successful Customer grants Budget Direct Insurance the right to use his/her name, likeness, image and voice (including in any photograph and/or video recording), written comments, and the fact that he/she had won the Challenge Amount, for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, in any media, without further notice or compensation.
- This Promotion Challenge is not valid with any on-going or existing promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers, rebates or privileges which are published on budgetdirect.com.sg/promotions (save that Budget Direct Insurance is entitled to apply incentives enjoyed under the Budget Direct Insurance Bring a Buddy or any of our partner programme promotions, which involves the use of an affinity code, to the quoted premium).
- Each Eligible Customer agrees to receive marketing communications from Budget Direct Insurance in relation to this Promotion Challenge and our products and services. An Eligible Customer may opt-out from our marketing communications at the time of receipt or by emailing us at [email protected]
- All employees of Budget Direct Insurance and their related companies, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household as the aforementioned individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in this Promotion Challenge.
- The terms and conditions of this Promotion Challenge may be amended by Budget Direct Insurance at any time without notice or incurring liability to any party. The decision of Budget Direct Insurance on all matters relating to this Promotion Challenge is final. Any updates to these terms and conditions will be published on the website of Budget Direct Insurance at budgetdirect.com.sg.