Why Join Us
Insurance is usually seen as traditional, staid and lacking in innovation. At Budget Direct Insurance, we’re out to break the mould. It doesn’t matter which team you’re part of, we’re all united behind a single idea:
“make it easy for people to get the right level of insurance cover and support, at the right price”.
Guided By Behaviours
Bound by a desire to do great work and enjoy the time that we spend together at work, we have Behaviours which guide how we act and treat each other at work.
Communicate clearly, openly and be to the point. Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback. Always strive to speak with each other, rather than using the phone or email.
It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice. Be authentic, accepting and respectful. Treat people well, listen and say thank you. Smile and the world will smile with you.
We always do the right thing by being honest, fair and consistent. Take care of colleagues, customers and environment like it’s your own business!
Look out for each other
We welcome good people into our business and support them to be accountable and successful. Willingly share knowledge to help everyone - customers, colleagues and business partners to achieve their goals.
Creativity flourishes when we try new ideas, celebrate our success and learn from our failures. And remember not to take ourselves too seriously and have fun.
The People We’re Looking For
We trust the people we bring on board to take ownership and be proud of the work you do.
As a small team, personality fit is critical; we’re looking for good people who do great work, who want to work alongside other nice people.
There is never a dull day in a startup- you must be flexible, pro-active and always willing to roll up your sleeves to give a hand.
We are looking to build a passionate team of people who knows what it takes to deliver the
best service to our customers. Auto & General is a people focused company, set out to be an insurer like no other. If you fit the bill, we want you on this exciting journey!
You will be responsible:
- For all customers enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service and on-going customer relationship management.
- To deliver excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- To develop relationships with customers to maximize sales potential and ensure total customers satisfaction.
Your day to day activities:
- Ensure daily and monthly KPIs are met and exceeded
- Be the key contact point to all customers. Deliver fantastic service and sell to new and existing customers using Telephone as the main medium of contact, apart from email and live chats
- Manage all incoming calls for pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service enquiries and requests
- Perform outbound follow up calls to customer to deepen relationship, cross-sell, upsells our products and services
- Diploma holder or GCE ‘O’ level with customer service working experience
- General Insurance certification will be an advantage
- Possess good verbal and written English language communication skills
- Able to converse 1 other local language such as Mandarin/ Malay/Tamil or any local dialects [for the purpose of liaising & assisting our customers]
- Insurance call centre working experience preferred
- Proficient in basic PC skills
- The ideal candidate is a nice, friendly person, someone who works very well in teams and able to multi-task.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance
- Annual leave between 16 to 22 days (depending on your job role)
- Five-day work week
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute
- Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient coverage that is above the market norm
- Employee discounts and referral program
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work
- Business casual dress code everyday
- Great working environment in our bright, new office and an awesome coffee machine
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at email@example.com and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.