Join us at Budget Direct Insurance
We're on the lookout for smart, hardworking people who can demonstrate how they put the needs of customers first.
Why Join Us
Insurance is usually seen as traditional, staid and lacking in innovation. At Budget Direct Insurance, we’re out to break the mould. It doesn’t matter which team you’re part of, we’re all united behind a single idea:
“Make it easy for people to get the right level of insurance cover and support, at the right price”.
Guided By Behaviours
Bound by a desire to do great work and enjoy the time that we spend together at work, we have Behaviours which guide how we act and treat each other.
The People We’re Looking For
We trust the people we bring on board to take ownership and be proud of the work they do.
Personality fit is critical; we’re looking for good people who do great work, who want to work alongside other nice people.
There is never a dull day here – you must be flexible, pro-active and always willing to roll up your sleeves to give a hand.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Medical benefits that takes care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.