We are looking to build a passionate team of people who knows what it takes to deliver the best service to our customers. Auto & General is a people focused company, set out to be an insurer like no other. If you fit the bill, we want you to join us on this exciting journey!
You will be responsible for:
- all customer enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service and on-going customer relationship management.
- delivering an excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- developing relationships with customers to maximize sales potential and ensure total customer satisfaction.
Your day to day activities:
- Ensure daily and monthly KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Be the key contact point for all customers. Deliver fantastic service and sell to new and existing customers using the phone as your main communication tool, apart from email and live chats.
- Manage all incoming calls for pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service enquiries and requests.
- Perform outbound follow-up calls to customers to help deepen relationships and cross-sell, upsell our products and services.
- Diploma holder or GCE ‘O’ level with customer service work experience.
- General Insurance certification would be an advantage.
- Insurance call centre work experience preferred.
- Proficient in basic PC skills.
- The ideal candidate is a nice, friendly person, who works well in teams and is able to multi-task.
What We Offer
Our benefit programme is designed to look after our people, making sure they are motivated, happy and healthy. The comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive bonus scheme: reward based on company and personal performance.
- Annual leave between 16 and 22 days (depending on your job role).
- Five-day work week.
- An open plan and flat structure, with a focus on career development to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to progress and contribute.
- Competitive benefits - Life & Medical Insurance with outpatient health coverage.
- Employee discounts and referral program.
- Pro-family policies, committed to your work-life balance and fitness at work.
- Business casual dress code
- Great working environment in our bright, cheery office and an awesome coffee machine.
- Open and honest team of fun colleagues.
- Part of a global group working across 4 continents.
If you’re interested to join Budget Direct Insurance, send your CV to us at [email protected] and we will get in touch if you are shortlisted for a vacant role.