Here’s what to do
A step-by-step guide on what you should do if you are involved in an accident:
- Remain calm and do not panic.
- Check if anyone is injured - if there is personal injury, call 995 for ambulance or 999 for police assistance.
- Do not move your vehicle unless necessary, especially if there are personal injuries involved.
- Take photographs of the accident scene and damaged vehicles/property.
- Exchange the following information and particulars with the other parties involved (including witnesses):
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Contact Number
- Do not admit any liability, whether verbally or in a written form.
Need a tow?
- Should you require any towing services or assistance, please call our 24-hours Claims hotline at 6221 2199 if you are in Singapore or +65 6540 2199 if you are overseas.
- Wait for a tow truck assigned by Budget Direct Insurance to tow your vehicle – you should not accept help from any other towing service providers.
- You should also report the accident at any of Budget Direct Insurance’s Authorised Workshops or Accident Reporting Centres within 24 hours of the accident or by the next working day.